Organizational Unit: FEAZE
Job Type: Non-staff opportunities
Type of Requisition: PSA (Personal Services Agreement)
Grade Level: N/A
Primary Location: Azerbaijan-Baku
Duration: 80 days on WAE basis(when actually employed )
Post Number: N/A
FAO seeks gender, geographical and linguistic diversity in its staff and international consultants in order to best serve FAO Members in all regions.
Qualified female applicants and qualified nationals of non-and under-represented member countries are encouraged to apply.
Persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
FAO Partnership and Liaison Office in Azerbaijan
Melek Cakmak, Head of Office
Under the overall supervision of the Head of FAO Partnership and Liaison Office in Azerbaijan (FEAZE) and direct supervision of the AFAOR, in collaboration with the concerned national partners and relevant local stakeholders, relevant Office staff/employees, and in liaison with the relevant technical and programme staff at the FAO Sub-regional Office, Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia as well as Headquarters, the consultant performs the following tasks.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the program in the development of the Result-based monitoring plans;
- Perform Program LFM monitoring in collaboration with the project/program team;
- Assist preparation of concept notes and project documents;
- Support preparation of FEAZE annual reports and reports requested from the counterparts;
- Support Country Programming Framework monitoring/review;
- Support review and reporting of UN Sustainable Development Country Framework (UNSDCF, 2021-2025) and result groups;
- Perform any other duty related to the consultancy.
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
- University degree on social and administrative sciences such as economics, statistics, business administration or agronomy
- Experience within FAO mandate areas for 5 years
- Working knowledge of Azerbaijani and English
- National of Azerbaijan
FAO Core Competencies:
Building Effective Relationship
Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Completes tasks in a timely, cost-effective way and/or escalated properly
- Analytical skills on data management analysis and reporting as well as M&E and result based project proposal formulation
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency.
• FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing).
• Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help, or have queries, please contact: Careers@fao.org
• Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
• Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
• For other issues, visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, visit the recruitment website at Jobs at FAO and complete your online profile. Only applications received through the recruitment portal will be considered.
Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: Careers@fao.org
FAO IS A NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT