|Title of Assignment||National Consultancy for UNICEF Azerbaijan for website support in Drupal Content Management System (CMS)|
|From: August 2020||To: July 2021|
Advocacy present major part of UNICEF activities in Azerbaijan, both in policy dialogue, external relations and programme communication. Communication to assure children’s issues space on the public agenda and reach audiences with UNICEF’s agenda, as well as partnership became one of the main thrusts of the country programme. Communication tools, including website and social media, are important part of this effort.
To maintain and update English and Azerbaijani versions of the UNICEF Azerbaijan country website.
- Key assignment and tasks
- To collate content (text, images and multimedia, press releases, articles) from the content. provided by the country office to organize it in a web friendly format.
- To maintain the website in both languages UNICEF administered Drupal Content Management System (CMS).
- To maintain and update the already existing UNICEF Azerbaijan website in both languages in UNICEF administered Drupal Content Management System (CMS) and liaise with the DOC NYHQ should any issues arise with both sites.
- To create specific campaign/response pages whenever needed.
- Deliverables, timeframe and payment schedule
|Expected deliverable||Timeframe & deadline|
|Description of deliverables using result language||Number of working days and deadline for the deliverable|
|1.||The texts and all multimedia materials, including:
-News notes and op-eds
provided by the country office are organized and posted in a web friendly format.
|to be delivered by 27th of each month
|2.||Campaign/event/initative/emergency pages are created in a web friendly format and requests by the country office are applied to the pages in a timely manner.|
|3.||Requests by the HQ are answered timely and applied accordingly.|
|4.||Maintenance and updates of the Azerbaijani and English version is done in a timely manner in coordination with the supervisor, Communication Specialist.|
Content indicated in the deliverables will be provided to the consultant. UNICEF Azerbaijan country office will arrange any required translation.
UNICEF will issue the contract in AZN.
The consultancy will last from August 2020 to July 2021 in a period of 11.5 months.
The payment will be made based on deliverables provided during a month period as described under point 4 of this ToR. The payment will be made in AZN via bank transfer and based on the calculation of the total monthly inquiries and hourly fee negotiated with the consultant.
The hourly fee will be negotiated with successful candidate(s) being guided by UNICEF applicable fee range.
Payment will only be made for work satisfactorily completed and accepted by UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withhold all or a portion of payment if performance is unsatisfactory, if work/outputs is incomplete, not delivered or for failure to meet deadlines.
- Qualifications/specialized knowledge/experience required to complete the task.
- University degree in computer science or a similar field is desirable
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the web resources development: web design, programming, content;
- Progressive experience in the internet marketing: search optimization, promotion of the web-sites, cross promotion and cross linking, etc.;
- Available portfolio of successful examples of the web-sites developed and promoted by the incumbent including professional rewards on web design and development if any;
- Experience with UN Agencies is desirable.
The contractor will be direct supervised by the Communication and Partnership Specialist. Regular emails and phone/Skype calls will be used to update the supervisor.
- Administrative arrangement
Consultant will not be provided a working space in the UNICEF Azerbaijan country office and will be required to arrange his/her own working space.
- Mandatory online courses
All contractors regardless of contract duration must complete the applicable mandatory training. The link to these online training will be provided during the selection process for the successful candidates.
Interested individuals should submit the following documents through the link https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=533306
- Individual resume;
- A technical proposal include following components:
- Proposed budget;
- Reference of previous relevant work;
- Samples of similar work (portfolio, virtual studio, list of websites developed or similar assets).
Deadline: 09 August 2020 18:00 Baku time.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages to apply qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities.